Expectations of members
What you can expect from the club:
• a program of walks of Grade 4 and over and other related activities;
•affiliation with Bushwalking NSW;
• cover by the Bushwalking Australia Insurance Policy;
• opportunities to acquire First Aid Certificates and navigation skills;
• be part of a group committed to protecting the environment.
What the club expects of you:
• regular participation in the club’s activities taking up the opportunities to acquire First Aid certificates and navigation skills;
• willingness to suggest new walks and/or to lead walks;
• support the club in protecting the environment.